According approved Geological Program on 2013 - 2014: placer gold
Two separated areas on the north-east of north Province Sierra-Leone Koinadugu studied for gold. From the very beginning planned following stages geological reconnaissance:
- Workings (wells, pits)
- Geochemical research on dispersion trains
- Drilling wells
- Broad geochemical sampling
- Сameral and laboratory studies
Conducted such works as (total field work 5 months):
- Geomorphological routes (paths), scale 100:000
(step - 100 meters)
- Geophysical studies
- Broad geochemical soil sampling
- Cameral and laboratory studies
Geomorphological routes, geophysics and scale sampling, including the concentrate-geochemical prospecting of leakage fluxes, geochemical prospecting of primary/secondary dispersion halos were planned as comprehensive study for better understanding areas’ geochemical characteristics and further mapping drill lines.
All works specified above were conducted on “Ganya” Project.